CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
You are kindly invited to submit your abstract for the “VII Congress of Serbian Anatomical Society of Serbia”, either for oral or poster presentation. Abstract(s) should be submitted online on the web site http://www.anatomyinsrb.rs/. Click the “Register / login” button at the top right of the page to registered or to log in with your username and password. You can log in later in order to do modifications and/or updates on your account.
Authors are invited to submit abstracts in the following categories:
- Anatomy of beauty
- Anatomical bases of the psycho surgery
- Cardiovascular system
- Digestive system
- Developmental anatomy
- Locomotor system
- Nervous system, central and periphery
- Respiratory system
- Urogenital system
- Anatomical terminology
- Novelties in anatomy teaching and knowledge testing
- Free topics
The abstract should be submitted by May 31st, 2020
All abstracts will be reviewed. Accepted abstracts will be published in the Abstract Book.
Carefully read the guidelines before submitting your abstract. Acknowledgment of receipt of your submission will be returned to your e-mail address. Please note, that acknowledgment of receipt of your abstract submission does not mean that your abstract is accepted by the Scientific Committee.
- Abstracts must be submitted in English.
- Titles should contain no more than 200 characters.
- Abstract text should contain no more than 300 words.
- Introduction | Objectives
- Material and methods
- Discussion | Conclusions
- Use standard abbreviations. Place a special or unusual abbreviation in parenthesis after the full word when it appears for the first time.
- Abstracts must be written in comprehensible English and must conform to the guidelines or they will not be accepted. It is the author’s responsibility to submit a correct abstract.
- Any tables, graphs or diagrams should be upload together with the abstract.
- The organizers of this event take no responsibility for any published abstracts submitted. Any issues or errors arising from the abstracts are solely the responsibility of the authors.
- Changes to abstract can only be accepted until the deadline
- You can edit your abstract(s) as long as they are not submitted. For editing an abstract click on the respective edit button. You have to “submit” your abstract in the end. Otherwise, it will not be available for the reviewing process. After submission, you cannot edit your abstract anymore.
- After having completed all abstract information and having checked its accuracy you can submit your abstract.
- After submission no further changes to the abstract are possible.
- Submission is required so that the abstract becomes visible to the organizers and reviewers.
- Abstracts that have not been finally submitted will not be considered for the conference.
- Only abstracts where the presenter is registered for the conference will be reviewed.
- The authors agree, that the abstract and all corresponding attachments – for which they own the copyright – will be published in the congress abstract book.
- By submitting his / her / their work, the Author(s) consent to the publication of the abstract and transfer and assign to the Congress organizers the rights to edit, publish, reproduce, distribute copies and to prepare derivative works such as press releases. Author(s) represent and warrants that he / she / they is / are sole author(s) of the work, that all authors have participated in and agree with the content and conclusions of the work, and that the work is original and does not infringe upon any copyright, proprietary or personal right of any third party. If the work is not original, author(s) should reference original source and ensure all relevant permission and / or authorization to re-use have been obtained
- All posters accepted by the Scientific Committee will be shown on the electronic screens in Poster Area
- Your poster should be saved as a PNG file, portrait orientation, resolution of 1080×1920 px. This file should be saved as FirstName_LastName_Topic
- Poster should be sent to the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org no later than May 31st, 2020. After this date we cannot guarantee that we will be able to prepare your poster for presentation at the Congress.
NOTIFICATION OF ACCEPTANCE
- Upon submission, you will receive an acknowledgment email notifying that your abstract has been received.
- Once the Abstract Submission closes, all abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee. The Scientific Committee reserves the right to select the abstracts relevant to the sessions and decide on the final form of presentation.
- Notification of acceptance/rejection will be e-mailed to you no later than June 30th, 2020. (contact Scientific Committee if you have not received your notification e-mail by June 30th, 2020).
- If the abstract is accepted, applicant MUST register and pay registration fee.
- All successfully accepted abstract submitters must present their abstract in the form of Oral or Poster Presentation during the Congress.
- The corresponding author will receive any correspondence concerning the abstract.
For any inquiries, please contact the Scientific Committee at email@example.com